McMinn County Schools remains committed to ensuring a safe learning environment while providing continuity of education to our students during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are looking forward to starting a new year with a change to our previous COVID-19 protocols. The current changes include the following:
• Masks will not be required for students, teachers, or employees.
• McMinn County Schools will not conduct contact tracing.
• Extracurricular activities and field trips will be allowed.
• Visitors will be allowed in schools.
• Temperature checks will not be required for students, employees, or visitors.
McMinn County Schools will continue to monitor COVID-19 cases within our school district and review updated information from the Tennessee Department of Health and make appropriate changes as needed.